Tickets can be refunded up to 24 hours in advance of the booking time. You can do this yourself via the manage my booking button on this email. For cancellations of bookings less than 24 hours away, you will not be entitled to a refund. For further enquiries please contact [email protected]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE ARRIVE 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED EXPERIENCE START TIME. LATECOMERS MAY NOT BE ADMITTED OR MAY BE MOVED TO A SHORTER ADVENTURE.
**If you’re running late on the day…while we can’t promise that we’ll be able to fit you in, the best thing to do is turn up as close to your booking time as possible (remember, your arrival time is 10 minutes before the session is due to start) and our team will do everything they can to get you into a Gamebox.**
A reservation confirmation will be sent to the email address supplied at the time of booking. We may require the confirmation email to be shown on arrival or on a mobile device or in printed format.
Each reservation is valid for one experience at Electric Gamebox.
Any participants under the age of 5 years will not be able to play but allowed into the Gamebox at their guardian’s own risk and only if the full group size does not exceed 6 per Gamebox booked.
Venue staff reserve the right to refuse entry.
You must comply with the instructions of venue staff at all times.
We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations or non-arrivals.
No refunds will be issued for inclement weather or any further force majeure.
Any persons deemed intoxicated or to be acting inappropriately will not be permitted into Electric Gamebox and could be removed from the event at any time.
No food is allowed to be brought into or consumed in our Gameboxes.
No illegal substances may be brought onto the premises at any time.
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited inside.
VAT is included in all prices, charged at 20%.
Dogs are not allowed into the venue, except for Guide dogs.
We may carry out photography and/or video recording at the event, which may feature guests. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree that Electric Gamebox or any authorised party may use such images or video footage in any promotional material. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Electric Gamebox.
Tickets are available on the door as well as online. Availability cannot be guaranteed.
Owing to the nature of the event, there is a risk of damage to personal belongings. No responsibility will be taken by Electric Gamebox for any such damage, however lockers are available for safe storage of items.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Immersive Group Gaming Ltd. (trading as ‘Electric Gamebox’), the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Electric Gamebox and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Electric Gamebox and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property And Acceptable Use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Electric Gamebox, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Electric Gamebox.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links To Other Websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Electric Gamebox or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability Of The Website And Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Electric Gamebox makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided on an as available basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Electric Gamebox is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Electric Gamebox uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Electric Gamebox accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Electric Gamebox reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Electric Gamebox accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Electric Gamebox Details
- Electric Gamebox is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11241058 whose registered address is 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, England, EC1N 8LE and it operates the Website electricgamebox.com. The registered VAT number is 306 2682 17. You can contact Electric Gamebox by email on [email protected].