Electric Gamebox is a totally unique gaming experience designed for everyone to enjoy.
As you enter your private Gamebox you’ll be immersed in a unique adventure by floor-to-ceiling- touch screens, motion tracking, and surround sound which make you feel as if you’ve stepped right into the game. Teams then work together in a series of arcade-style adventures to beat the high score.
To capture their moment of glory, each experience finishes with a team GIF which is then emailed to you after the game as a keepsake of your child’s special day!
After running hundreds of parties, we’ve handpicked the perfect games to keep your clan entertained while making your job as simple as possible.
How our parties work:
– To help you save time, you can book your preferred slot online.
– Your group will have their own private Gameboxes which hold up to six players each. Bookings with more than six players will be split between private Gameboxes. Unfortunately children under 5 years of age will not be able to play.
– Groups with any players under 12 years old will need an adult in the room with them, for space reasons this adult will count towards the capacity of six and will need to buy a ticket.
– Adults must remain with the group for the whole duration of the party, either in the Gamebox or in the venue. We do not take responsibility for the party during their time with us. More than one adult wants to join the kids in the Gamebox? The more the merrier!
– You can change the number of players up to 3 days before your party, your booking confirmation will explain how to do this.
– If you have any questions, we’re here to help! Get in touch via the form below
Younger children are more than welcome to be inside the Gamebox and watch but unfortunately they cannot join in. Children aged 4 and below do not need a ticket purchased but please bare in mind the experience is very heavily sensory and may not be suitable for children of this age as a result. Gameboxes hold a maximum of 6 people and this includes any younger children not participating.
No, you won’t be put in with another group. Bookings are private and you will only be joined in your Gamebox by those you booked to play alongside, even if there’s only 2 of you.
For the time being we’re not able to offer food (we’re working on that), we also don’t have space for you to bring in food or cake. Ask our team for recommendations of somewhere for dinner nearby.
The easiest way to book a kids' party is online, but if you have questions fill in this form and our events team will be in touch.